General Incorporated Association English Rakugo Association Membership Rules
(Name) Article 1 These Terms shall stipulate the members set forth in Article 5, Paragraph 2 onwards of the Articles of Incorporation of the English Rakugo Association (hereinafter referred to as the “Association”).
Article 2 A member of the Association shall mean an individual or corporation who agrees with the purpose of the Association, applies for membership through the membership system in accordance with procedures specified by the Association, and is approved for membership by the Board of Directors. or group, and the following four types.
① Special member A Those who are members of the Rakugo Association, Rakugo Art Association, Kamigata Rakugo Association, etc., and have a track record of performing English rakugo. You can participate in overseas performances sponsored or entrusted by this association, as well as domestic performances for which a performance fee is charged. Not directly involved in operation and execution. Enrollment fee and annual membership fee will be waived.
Special member B Those who have already received a certain evaluation as an English rakugo performer. You can participate in overseas performances sponsored or entrusted by this association, as well as domestic performances for which a performance fee is charged. You can also host an English rakugo event yourself. Supports the organization through admission fees and annual membership fees without being directly involved in the operation and execution.
(2) Regular member A person who has been recognized by the Association as having the ability to participate in overseas performances sponsored or entrusted by the Association and domestic performances for which a performance fee is charged. Supports the organization through admission fees and annual membership fees without being directly involved in the operation and execution.
③Associate Members Persons recognized by the Association for their ability to participate in domestic performances hosted by the Association. Supports the organization through admission fees and annual membership fees without being directly involved in the operation and execution.
④ Supporting members Supporting members are divided into individuals and corporations/organizations, and are classified as follows. A Supporting member
(Individual) Individual B Supporting member who agrees with the purpose of the association and wishes to support the association with membership fees
(corporation) Corporations and organizations that agree with the purpose of the association and wish to support the activities of the association with membership fees
2 Members are entitled to the following benefits:
(1) Special member/regular member Free admission to performances hosted by the Association (no limit on the number of times) Browsing of paid content on the website established by the Association Applying for appearances in domestic and overseas performances sponsored or entrusted by the Association
②Associate members Discounted admission to performances hosted by the Association View paid content on the website established by the Association Application for performances in domestic performances hosted by the Association
③ Supporting Member A Individuals Discount admission to performances hosted by the Association Viewing paid content on the website operated by the Association B Corporate 10 free admission tickets to performances hosted by the Association Browsing content
Article 3 A person who wishes to join as a member shall apply according to the method specified by the Association and obtain the approval of the Board of Directors. (year)
Article 4 The fiscal year of the Association shall be one year from July 1st to June 30th of the following year.
Article 5 Those who have been admitted to membership in accordance with the preceding article shall pay the admission fee and annual membership fee specified below by the method specified by the Association.
(1) Regular member admission fee ¥10,000 Annual membership fee ¥10,000 However, if the member changes from an associate member to a regular member, the difference ¥5000 will be paid.
② Associate member Enrollment fee ¥ 5,000 Annual membership fee ¥ 5,000
③ Supporting members (individuals) Annual membership fee ¥ 3,000 / mouthful
④ Supporting member (corporation) annual membership fee ¥ 50,000 / unit
2. Those who wish to continue their membership shall pay the annual membership fee for the following year by the end of the previous year.
3 Those who do not wish to continue their membership shall notify the Association one month prior to the renewal month. In addition, those who have automatically debited their membership fees are responsible for canceling the automatic debit.
Article 6 Members may voluntarily withdraw from membership by the method specified by the Association. In this case, as a general rule, no refunds will be made for withdrawals. (Cancellation of Membership)
Article 7 The Association may revoke membership if a member falls under any of the following items.
(1) When the Association recognizes that there has been an act of infringement of the honor, privacy, copyright, portrait right of another person or the Association, an act of damaging the credibility, etc., or an act of damaging the dignity as a member.
(2) When the following circumstances are confirmed regarding the payment of the membership fee, etc. ①When the admission fee and annual membership fee are not paid for one month or more after being approved for membership ②When continuing the membership, the annual membership fee is not paid. ，When it is not done within one month after the renewal date
(3) When there is an act of collecting personal information such as contact information, profile, etc. of other members through the services of the Association, and an act of duplicating, publishing, distributing, publishing, selling, etc. the obtained information
(4) When you act contrary to laws or public order and morals
(5) When violating this agreement or other rules established by the Association
(6) In addition, when a reason corresponding to the disqualification as a member by the Association occurs.
Supplementary Provisions These regulations shall come into effect from February 1, 2021.